Top 10 Blog Posts of 2012
You’ve survived the Mayan’s calendar mix-up and the fiscal cliff, and you’re still with us.
As we enjoy making it to another year, 2013, which by-the-way is the first year since 1987 to have a different number in all four digits, we’re taking a look back at the Top 10 articles from our blog.
What I like seeing in this list is that there are some great posts from various members of our team as well as a great turnout from our guest authors we’ve had share their own thoughts. We’ve got a great team here at Deep Ripples, and we expand that team concept to all the great folks around us as well. We’re not in this alone, and as we venture further into 2013, remember that… you’re not alone.
It should also be noted that some of the top posts were published before 2012. Don’t forget, some of your own best content can be older content that still brings traffic to your site.
Let’s see what we can accomplish together as this big ball of dirt circles around that giant ball of exploding hydrogen at the center of our universe for another 365 days.
Top 10 Blog Posts from 2012
- #10 How to Build a Keyword List on June 12 by Bill Bean
- #9 Understanding Basic SEO Tools on January 2 by Jason Bean
- #8 Using Behavioral Sitemaps to Improve User Experience and Conversion on February 14 by Aaron Douglas
- #7 5 Signs Your Company Isn’t Ready for Social Media on November 1 by Christopher Theisen
- #6 A Taxonomy of Optimization: From SEO to CRO on September 23, 2010 by Aaron Douglas
- #5 Social Media is Work Not Magic on July 10 by David Peralty
- #4 Indianapolis Businesses Featured in New Google Virtual Tours on June 26 by Jason Bean
- #3 Clicks and Mortar: Small Business Social Media Marketing on July 3 by Kevin Rains
- #2 Creating a Resilient Digital Marketing Program on July 26 by Aaron Douglas
- #1 Why Doesn’t Anyone Like Me On Facebook on August 21 by Ryan Naylor